My struggle

I'm not saying my struggle is your responsibility or obligation, what I'm saying is  my struggle is a result of your inability to make informed decisions about the possibility of a better future for me. my struggle is cause by your selfishness not to be responsible for your responsibility. my struggle is the pain I feel from the  lack of information from you both,  the lack of love and transparency. my struggle is heartbreak, pain,  emotional trauma, feeling unwanted. my struggle is the feeling of being inadequate,  not good enough for you to care enough, to fight for me. my struggle is that you've never loved me enough or even loved me  to put me first, the first time you laid eyes on me. my struggle is,  you  never put me first,  second,  or somewhere in between. my struggle is  I was never  placed,  I  never had a place in your life,  your heart, or your world. my struggle is,  the fact that I  was a place mark a reminder of a past you failed at. my struggle is  I was not the one who failed you or hurt you,  but I was the only one that paid the price for your inabilities. my struggle  for the rest of my life will be my strength. my struggle will be the fuel to my fire. my struggle will be what ignites me to persevere throughout all the struggles I've faced or will face.my struggle is  fighting for me,  because I was never fought for. my struggle made me a stronger me than you. wasn't I worth your  struggle though?  that still is my question. your  inadequacies, and selfishness made me a better person. I am  perfectly imperfect and I am a humble human with a heart full of love and kindness, with the ability to give selflessly without hesitation.my struggle was started by you. my struggle ends with me not emulating you. see me I am enough.

Comments

Popular Posts