IMPERFECT ME

I am perfectly imperfect I am human, I am who I was meant to be. I have flaws in My DNA , I have flaws from being born into a world that is unfriendly I have flaws because of learned behaviors from society and people around me. I am never flawless I have flaws and I accept them because they make me who I am, don't judge me for my flaws I'm not judging you for yours you and I are perfectly imperfect because of our flaws whether it's from DNA or being born into a world that is distinctively bias, corrupted, hurtful, and cruel.  I am human first I am an individual, I hurt endlessly  when I'm judged and I never judge because I know how it hurts. I am human I am me  I am an empath, and that makes me who I am.  I love hard, care hard, and I will never stop being who I am because that makes me a Perfectly Imperfect human being and I love me.






Comments

Popular Posts